Hideous Slots Hoodie Giveaway πŸŽ‰

Chloe

Hi everyone! We recently got a new batch of Hideous Slots hoodies in embroidered with our new logo, so we're giving two of these away.

To enter just comment below and tell us your favourite slot game of all time.

We have sizes S-3XL in the hoodies.

Good luck, and don't forget you can enter Feature Buy Friday for this week too!

18+. One entry per person. One prize per person.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite game of all time is soooo tough! But I would say it's busy the bank! So many good wins on that in the past. Plus it's an OG slot

My favourite game was an old one called south park. Bonus had 4 difference bonus games represented by the main characters. I won big on it but it's since been removed from sites.

All time, if you’re talking All Time, then it has to be Wonky WabbitsΒ 

call me crazy, call me Wonky, call me Big Man Jim, call me on Friday night when you’re mums at bingo

it was original, the concept was simple but worked brilliantly and it hasn’t been copied or bettered by any other slot

the graphics popped, like a Wabbits wonky eyeball and the anticipation of a double/triple wild was unsurpassedΒ 

give me my brocolli, give me my sweet corn, but most of all GIVE ME MY WABBBBBBBBBITS!

RIP wonky, forever in our heart, you will never be forgotten my lovely WabbitsΒ 

amen

My vote goes to.....

Madame destiny is one of the first high volatile slots released from Pragmatic play and honestly it was refreshing to see this and play this slot as it was quite different from those low volatile slots like Gold Rush, 3 kingdom battle of red cliff, The Catfather and a few other slots like those. The slot is a voodoo themed 5-reel 3 row slot with 10 pay lines. The slot has great graphics plus a haunting background music that really suits the theme of the slot. That's why I have voted for this as an all time great. Scotty,will,ayzz will concure ha