Forum needs an ISSUES section

Forum General Chat Forum needs an ISSUES section

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mr_CGi
    Participant

OF course, for any issues with site, youtube, twitch and santa not bringing the better presents you wished for.

Tonight I logged into twitch and see there is not type in section for chat. See attached image. It shows up on other channels and I looked at a few, just not on HS twitch channel. Not seen this issue before.

https://ibb.co/xgJkh9n – image.

Hideous
    Keymaster

Hmm. Are you following? I know that after some issues with “he that shall not be named” (people trolling poor T Eldridge quite cruelly), we added follower only chat and instigated a delay.

To be honest that would be the least of my worries over on Twitch. I’m more concerned with the fact that they’re trying to erase me from the platform!

Will

Mr_CGi
    Participant

I think it was something to do with clicking on the live now but it appearing as a video not a live stream. When I deleted the video ID part of the URL leaving twitch/hideous (sic) it loaded normally.

youtooba
    Participant

This confusion is what comes from naming every stream “we are live” . Throw a day of the week or date on the stream titles “08July Stream” “Wednesday slotting” or “Friday Bonus Hunt”

Hideous
    Keymaster

Ok Noted. I have to update this from within the stream settings in both youtube and twitch. But it is something that should be done 😊

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.