Website Giveaway Problems

Forum Giveaways Website Giveaway Problems

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hideous
    Keymaster

I’ve just had a quick look and I hope that I’ve corrected the error with entering the giveaway. If anyone continues to experience issues please let me know here. Please let me also make it clear about the competition. There will be 10 consecutive giveaways of £200. On the 21st of June I will catalogue everyone that has entered up until that point and do a draw. One winner will receive £200. All entries will then be reset and you will have to enter again to be active in the next draw, which will be closed and reopened in the same fashion at 23:59 on the 5th of July. This pattern will continue until we have paid 10 winners. Each of them will receive £200. We are happy to pay it via bank transfer or by Paypal, and if this is a problem then we will do our best to accommodate you and make things as easy for you as possible. We really appreciate the support and the motivation with this type of giveaway is to engage people with the site. So if you can submit big wins and chat on the forum then that’s great. If not, then you’re still welcome to enter every fortnight.

Please be sure to read all the terms and conditions regarding any of the promotions on our site and the sitewide terms which are available in the footer of every page. You can always contact me at hideous@hideousslots.com, or via Twitter if you have any questions.

Best of luck with the giveaway!

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Hideous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.