Casinos That Accept Paysafecard NZ
So first things first, what is Paysafecard? Put simply, Paysafe is a prepaid voucher which you can spend online. You can buy vouchers in stores in your local area. Once you have bought a voucher, it will have a 16-digit PIN which you can enter at any checkout accepting Paysafe, therefore using the voucher to pay for your goods. At a Paysafe casino, this means you can enter the voucher code to deposit the relevant amount of money into your New Zealand casino account - therefore buying services.
|💎 Best Online Casino NZ||LeoVegas||💎 Best Online Casino Bonus NZ||JackpotCity Casino|
|💎 Best New Online Casino NZ||Mr Vegas||💎 Best Mobile Online Casino NZ||Dream Vegas|
|💎 Best Online Casino Payout NZ||Videoslots||💎 Best Slot Selection Casino NZ||Spin Rider|
There are many reasons to choose a Paysafe casino beyond simply the payment method. When we talk about a Paysafe casino NZ, we mean a casino that offers Paysafecard as one of its available payment methods. This doesn't mean the entire casino focus is on Paysafecard though - a Paysafe casino NZ can offer you a fantastic welcome bonus, fast withdrawals, an extensive selection of online pokies, great support, and even ongoing perks and rewards, so you can continue to unlock benefits as you spend more time playing at the casino.
Online Casino NZ - Paysafe Pros and Cons
No casino payment method is perfect at any online casino NZ, and Paysafe is no different. There are certain pros and cons to using this method, which we'll outline now for you. Don't forget, a Paysafe casino will offer additional payment methods, so there's no obligation to use Paysafe if you choose one of these casinos - these are just gambling sites that offer Paysafecard amongst their payment method selection.
One of the additional benefits to a Paysafe casino NZ is that they will often also be minimum deposit casinos - including $1 minimum deposit casinos, $5 minimum deposit casinos, and $10 minimum deposit casinos. This means that Paysafe is becoming available to players of all budgets in New Zealand. By choosing a Paysafe casino that offers a low minimum deposit, you can enjoy all of your favourite pokies without having to break the bank.
Pros of using Paysafe
- Speed - deposits are instant when using Paysafecard.
- Privacy - thanks to the nature of buying vouchers in your local store, particularly with the ability to pay in cash, there is complete privacy when you use these vouchers online - with no need to input any banking or card details.
- Budgeting - when you buy a voucher and use it to make a deposit at a Paysafe casino NZ your transaction is kept completely separate from your regular banking transactions, which makes it a great option for players who want to strictly budget their gambling.
Cons of using Paysafe
- No Withdrawals - it is not possible to make a withdrawal back to Paysafe as it is a prepaid voucher, so you must choose another option for withdrawals. This does however mean you can choose any withdrawal method you like, like the fastest available.
- Lack of Convenience - privacy is great, but sometimes we do want convenience, which is why it can be slightly annoying to have to go out and buy a Paysafe voucher just to do something that we could do instantly with our debit card, bank account, or e-Wallet from home. Remember though, you can always use a different deposit method if you don't fancy going out for a prepaid voucher.
|💎 LeoVegas||Claim Bonus||💎 Spin Rider||Claim Bonus|
|💎 Mr Vegas||Claim Bonus||💎 Dream Vegas||Claim Bonus|
|💎 JackpotCity Casino||Claim Bonus||💎 Videoslots||Claim Bonus|
Paysafe Casino Bonuses
When you sign up to a Paysafe casino NZ, you will be given a welcome bonus, as a way to say thank you for signing up. Receiving a welcome bonus is one of the most exciting aspects of joining any new casino, and there are a variety of bonuses you can expect to receive. In this section of our ultimate Paysafe casinos guide for New Zealand players, we're going to teach you some more about the kind of bonus you can expect.
Cash bonuses are some of the most popular Paysafe casino bonuses. Basically, the casino will give you an offer like '100% up to $100', which means they will match 100% (all) of your bonus, up to a maximum of $100. Deposit $100, receive another $100. Deposit $50, receive another $50. You see how it works? Along with receiving 100% offers, you can also see Paysafe casino bonuses of 50%, 75%, 150%, 200%, even 300% or more.
|Casino||Bonus Score||Percentage||Free Spins||Claim|
|Mr Vegas||9.8||100%||Yes||Claim Bonus|
|JackpotCity Casino||9.8||100%||Yes||Claim Bonus|
|Dream Vegas||9.7||200%||Yes||Claim Bonus|
When you accept a cash Paysafe casino bonus, you will be bound by wagering terms. This means you will have to spend a certain amount of money before you can make a withdrawal. Each $1 spent is $1 wagered, whether you win or lose. There will be other requirements too, like maximum stakes within wagering, a time limit to complete the wagering (at least 7 days), restricted games, and potentially a conversion cap - although any Paysafe casinos NZ that we recommend will guarantee that you can always make a profit on your initial deposit.
❗️ Always check for wagering requirements - the lower the better.
Wagering can be anywhere between 25 and 50x the bonus amount, but the lower the better. You can also receive either sticky or non-sticky Paysafe casino bonuses - with a non-sticky bonus, you spend your own deposit first and can withdraw at any point, forfeiting your bonus funds. With a sticky bonus, you are bound to complete wagering from the start.
- Wagering Checklist:
- ✅ All cash bonuses have wagering requirements
- ✅ Look for wagering requirements between 25-35x
- ✅ Check T&Cs for the maximum stake
- ✅ Check which games have the highest contribution
- ✅ Know how long you have to complete wagering
- ✅ Check if there is a conversion cap
- ✅ Complete wagering
- ✅ Cash out!
The second most popular Paysafe casino bonus you can expect to see is a free spins offer. If free spins are awarded alongside an additional, cash offer you can expect to see less of them. However, if you receive free spins as your entire Paysafe casino bonus you may see 500 or more. Free spins may need to be used on one game, or you may have a choice of real money slots. They also may be awarded over multiple days, or all at once.
💡 Free spins are a great option for low stake players.
Free spins are often still subject to wagering requirements or maximum conversions, but they are a great option for low stake players, who will get the most value out of the spins that will be awarded on smaller stakes. Also, look out for no wager free spin offers, where you have no wagering requirement and can keep everything you win.
|Mr Vegas||Yes||Claim Bonus|
|JackpotCity Casino||Yes||Claim Bonus|
No Deposit Bonuses, Loyalty Points, and Welcome Packages
You can also see the following Paysafe casino bonuses in New Zealand.
- No Deposit Bonuses - it is possible that you may receive no deposit bonuses at a no deposit casino offering Paysafe, in which case you can receive a bonus, usually free spins, that don't require you to spend any of your own money.
- Loyalty Points - most Paysafe casinos NZ operate loyalty schemes, which allows you to progress through levels, unlocking benefits as you go. For this reason, many casinos will give a loyalty points boost when you sign up as part of your welcome bonus.
- Welcome Packages - the best slot sites will reward players multiple times, so look for a Paysafe casino bonus in the form of a welcome package, wherein you can unlock multiple bonuses over multiple deposits.
|JackpotCity Casino||100%||70x||No||Claim Bonus|
|Dream Vegas||200%||35x||Yes||Claim Bonus|
|Mr Vegas||100%||35x||Yes||Claim Bonus|
|Spin Rider||200%||35x||Yes||Claim Bonus|
New Online Casinos with Paysafe
When searching for a casino in New Zealand, you might come across new casinos with Paysafe as one of the available payment methods. We should let you know that the top 10 casinos don't always align with those that are the most established. Many new online casinos with Paysafe are some of the best online casino brands you can find, offering a great selection of bonuses and rewards, so you should know that you can absolutely trust these casinos. When we review a Paysafe casino NZ, we put it through our standard testing, regardless of how old it is. Every casino we recommend is fair, safe, and secure - that's a promise.
💡 All of our recommended Paysafe casinos in New Zealand are fair, safe, and secure.
Pros of a new online casino with Paysafe
- Welcome Bonus - new online casinos with Paysafe often have a more lucrative welcome offer, as they have to compete against the most established brands.
- Recent Releases - you will find a great selection of recently released online pokies at new Paysafe casinos NZ.
- Mobile App - often, a new casino with Paysafe will offer a mobile app, for users on the go.
Pros of an established Paysafe casino NZ
- Game Selection - established Paysafe casinos in New Zealand will often have a larger quantity of pokies, casino games, live casino games, or live casino game shows.
- Withdrawal Speed - you will often be able to receive your withdrawals faster at established brands, as these are usually fast payout casinos. Remember though that many new online casinos with Paysafe are working to facilitate at least one fast or instant withdrawal method.
|💎 Mr Vegas||New||💎 LeoVegas||Established|
|💎 JackpotCity Casino||New||💎 Videoslots||Established|
|💎 Spin Rider||New||💎 Dream Vegas||Established|
Paysafe Casino Sites - What To Look For
You've been given a lot of information so far about Paysafe casino sites in New Zealand, so it's time to take a quick breather and recap on the important parts. That is, what to look for when you're searching for Paysafe casino sites. We haven't just made this guide to give you advice - we want to pass our knowledge along to you, which is why we also provide comprehensive casino reviews for each of the casinos we recommend. So, here's our quick list of what you should always look for in a Paysafe casino site.
📝 Save this list so you can always spot a good Paysafe casino site from a bad one.
- Safety - always look for a Paysafe casino site that will keep your personal and payment details safe, treating them with the respect they deserve.
- Bonus - you want to ensure that you are suitably rewarded when you sign up to a Paysafe casino site, with cash bonuses, free spins, no wager spins, no deposit bonuses, loyalty points, or welcome packages.
- Ongoing Perks and Rewards - whilst we're talking about bonuses, pay close attention to Paysafe casino sites that offer ongoing perks and rewards, in the same form as welcome bonuses.
- Support - it is crucial to find a Paysafe casino site that offers a dedicated support team, with a live chat, email address, phone number, contact form, or FAQs. It is also important that mobile casinos offer support across all devices.
- Verification - it can be frustrating to have to verify your identity at a Paysafe casino site, which is why you want to pay extra attention to those that offer fast or instant verification.
- Pokies - we all sign up to Paysafe casino sites in New Zealand for entertainment, so you want to make sure there is a great selection of recent and popular pokies, updated regularly.
- Casino Games - on the same track, look for Paysafe casino sites that offer casino games, like roulette and blackjack, including live casino games, and live casino game shows, so you never run out of options.
- Payment Methods - obviously you want to look for casinos that offer Paysafecard, but also look for New Zealand casinos with a wide variety of payment methods.
- Withdrawal Speed - no one wants to wait on their withdrawal, which is why it's imperative to focus on Paysafe casino sites that offer at least one fast or instant withdrawal method.
|Mr Vegas||Yes||Yes||Claim Bonus|
NZ Paysafe Casinos - FAQs
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a payment method, which allows you to buy prepaid vouchers in stores and use them to pay for goods or services online. Your voucher, which you can buy with cash, will have a 16 digit voucher code that can then be provided at the checkout (or cashier of a New Zealand casino), allowing you to spend the money on the voucher.
What are the benefits of choosing Paysafe?
Paysafe is the payment method that offers the most privacy, since there is no need to provide any card details or bank details. It is also a great tool for those wanting to budget their finances, with the ability to keep gambling transactions separate from everyday banking.
Are there any downsides to Paysafe?
The main downside is that it is not possible to withdraw funds to Paysafe, since it is a prepaid voucher service, which means you will have to choose a different payment method to make your withdrawals too. However, this does mean that you have the freedom to choose the fastest or most convenient withdrawal method for you.
Can I get a bonus at an NZ Paysafe casino?
You sure can, just like any casino in New Zealand. The most common bonuses you will see are cash bonuses, free spins, no wager free spins, no deposit bonuses, loyalty points, and welcome packages - combining multiple rewards over consecutive deposits.
Are new Paysafe casinos trustworthy?
When it comes to a New Zealand casino recommended by us, we can guarantee they are all trustworthy - regardless of age. We put each Paysafe casino we consider through testing and scrutiny, ensuring it meets our impeccably high standards before we present it to you, so you know it's a great choice.
Casinos with Paysafe Deposits
We hope by now you know everything there is to know about casinos with Paysafe deposits, and how to choose the right one for you. Remember, you don't have to make sacrifices at casinos with Paysafe deposits - you really can have it all. Whether your focus is on receiving a fast withdrawal, getting great support, or unlocking a rewarding welcome bonus, we have something for you.
Each of the casinos within this guide, and on our website as a whole, has been meticulously tested by our team of experts, who have decades of experience in the casino industry in New Zealand. We put the hard work in so you don't have to, scouring the internet to find the best deals and presenting them in a clear and concise way. When you choose one of our casinos, you are guaranteed a fair, safe, and secure experience.
💡 We have scoured the internet to match you with the best of the best when it comes to Paysafe casinos in New Zealand.